Greek hospitals are facing a severe shortage of funding that is leaving them lacking in medicines and supplies. Even crucial operations have to be postponed.The financial crisis has left the Greek health system having to deal with billions of euros in cuts. And a second round of cuts is on its way. On top of that, the government owes suppliers of medical materials around two billion euros, so clinics are seeing fewer and fewer new deliveries.Now desperate doctors have called in state prosecutors to find out whether the shortage of medical supplies is in fact endangering lives.
Greece: Clinics in Crisis
- Keys to the Castle — Some of the most amazing castles and chateaux in France that are still lived in today. First up: Chateau de Brissac. Located in the beautiful countryside of France, this place has been dubbed the giant of the Loire Valley. It is home to the Marchioness of Brissac, Larissa, and her family, and it’s also a [...]
- Model interview: Ubah Hassan — [...]
- The color of beauty — [...]
- GasLand Documentary — http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/613/index.html http://www.gaslandthemovie.com/ landowners wake up one day to find a lucrative offer from an energy company wanting to lease their property. Reason? The company hopes to tap into a reservoir dubbed the “Saudi Arabia of natural gas.” Halliburton developed a way to get the gas out of the ground-a hydraulic drilling process called [...]
- CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN is A world famous... — His Parents/Family are from Cameroon, Africa. Mr. Louboutin was born in France. Celebrated for his vertiginously high stilettos with their signature lacquer-red soles, Louboutin has achieved cult status with celebrities as well as fashionistas. His eclectic and exotic designs, often incorporating feathers, beads, and sequins, are a constant and dramatic presence on the red carpet [...]