I love this video, press play and see why.
Great Advice from the older generation
- The Baroness: Rebellious Rothschild — http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/apr/22/hannah-rothschild-nica-jazz-thelonious-monk-interview Book Description Part musical odyssey, part dazzling love story The Baroness traces Nica’s extraordinary, thrilling journey – from England’s stately homes to the battlefields of Africa, passing under the shadow of the Holocaust, and finally, to the creative ferment of New York’s 1950s jazz scene. From the Back Cover Rothschild by birth. Baroness by marriage. [...]
- Keys to the Castle — Some of the most amazing castles and chateaux in France that are still lived in today. First up: Chateau de Brissac. Located in the beautiful countryside of France, this place has been dubbed the giant of the Loire Valley. It is home to the Marchioness of Brissac, Larissa, and her family, and it’s also a [...]
- America’s Castles-Hearst Castle — [...]
- Vintage: Beverly Johnson — [...]
- Model: Peggy Dillard – Vintage — Peggy became a model as the result of being a student, as she explains. Her career took off in a very uncanny way, without a portfolio or an agent. Preparing for shows as a student, she would visit many of the showrooms in the fashion district, and the designers would ask her to do their [...]