Foreigners are buying New York City Apartment.
CNBC’s Secret Lives of the Super Rich: Mega-Homes
- Keys to the Castle — Some of the most amazing castles and chateaux in France that are still lived in today. First up: Chateau de Brissac. Located in the beautiful countryside of France, this place has been dubbed the giant of the Loire Valley. It is home to the Marchioness of Brissac, Larissa, and her family, and it’s also a [...]
- America’s Castles-Hearst Castle — [...]
- The Woolworth Mansion — http://youtu.be/ZeVAyJyW4aM Presented by Christie’s International Real Estate—Completed in 1916, the imposing limestone facade of this Neo-French Renaissance mansion features a central foyer opening to a grand entry hall providing access to the main residence. With a massive fireplace the enormous entry includes three closets and an elegant powder room access to a kitchen in the [...]
- Updated Map Of Africa’s Natural... — Africa remains a key territory on the global map. Rich in oil and natural resources, the continent holds a strategic position. “There is yet an enormous amount of wealth left to discover,” he said. It is the world’s fastest-growing region for foreign direct investment, and it has approximately 30 percent of the earth’s remaining mineral [...]
- The Burning Of Library In Alexandria,... — This library is most famous for having been burned down resulting in the loss of many scrolls and books; its destruction has become a symbol for the loss of cultural knowledge. Sources differ on who was responsible for its destruction and when it occurred. The library may in truth have suffered several fires over many [...]