Asia’s Ferrari-driving elite have sparked public outcry and served as a reminder that even the most glamorous brands have to tread carefully.
- GasLand Documentary — http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/613/index.html http://www.gaslandthemovie.com/ landowners wake up one day to find a lucrative offer from an energy company wanting to lease their property. Reason? The company hopes to tap into a reservoir dubbed the “Saudi Arabia of natural gas.” Halliburton developed a way to get the gas out of the ground-a hydraulic drilling process called [...]
- the business of being born — Better to give birth to your baby at the hospital…or in your home? Co-producer/star Ricki Lake initiated the filming of this eye-opening documentary–during which director Abby Epstein happened to become pregnant–to contrast the experiences of women who deliver their children in a hospital environment with those who complete their pregnancies at home with the assistance [...]
- Michael Hansmeyer: Building unimagina... — [...]
- Top 10 African American Inventors
- Elon Musk’s commercial space tr... — Elon Musk Profiled: Bloomberg Risk Takers ELON MUSK comes up with design ideas in the shower. That may be his only free time. In 2010, Tesla successfully IPO’d, and SpaceX became the first commercial company to recover a spacecraft from the Earth’s orbit. As a designer, Musk says, he tries “to imagine, from a physics standpoint, [...]