The Pyramid Code is a documentary that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. It’s based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
ancient Egypt and our origins
- The color of beauty — [...]
- Rita Hayworth aka Margarita Carmen Ca... — Before and After Spanish dancer Eduardo Cansino‘s daughter Margarita trained as a dancer from early childhood. At age 12, mature-looking Rita joined Eduardo’s stage [...]
- GasLand Documentary — http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/613/index.html http://www.gaslandthemovie.com/ landowners wake up one day to find a lucrative offer from an energy company wanting to lease their property. Reason? The company hopes to tap into a reservoir dubbed the “Saudi Arabia of natural gas.” Halliburton developed a way to get the gas out of the ground-a hydraulic drilling process called [...]
- Last Call at the Oasis – Water ... — Firmly establishing the urgency of the global water crisis as the central issue facing our world this century, this documentary illuminates the vital role water plays in our lives, exposes the defects in the current system and shows communities already struggling with its ill-effects. Featuring activist Erin Brockovich, respected water experts including Peter Gleick, Jay [...]
- the business of being born — Better to give birth to your baby at the hospital…or in your home? Co-producer/star Ricki Lake initiated the filming of this eye-opening documentary–during which director Abby Epstein happened to become pregnant–to contrast the experiences of women who deliver their children in a hospital environment with those who complete their pregnancies at home with the assistance [...]