Paris Motorshow Automobili Lamborghini is presenting the most successful super sports car of its entire history with a new design — even more aggressive, and more extreme: the new Gallardo LP 560-4 and the LP 570-4 Edizione Tecnica. The new Gallardo LP 560-4 – equipped with permanent four wheel drive- has a new front end and a new rear, while top models in the Gallardo line-up, the LP 570-4 Superleggera and the LP 570-4 Spyder Performante, will be offered also as the further enhanced Edizione Tecnica. The six models of the Gallardo family are now clearly differentiated and can be customized perfectly to suit every type of driver. The new Gallardo models will be available at Lamborghini dealerships from November 2012. The unique design with the Gallardo razor-sharp lines is one of the key factors in its great success worldwide. Nearly 13,000 units have already left the Sant’Agata Bolognese factory. The Gallardo design has now been further accentuated in the new Gallardo LP 560-4. The new front end is characterized by triangular and trapezoidal forms — two shapes that are highly typical of the Lamborghini design language. To complete the new look larger air intakes have been created ahead of the front wheels and the new 19-inch “Apollo polished” alloy wheels, painted in matt black and featuring precision-machined spokes in polished silver.
Paris Motorshow – Lamborghini New Gallardo LP 560-4
- Technology: BRCK — Moja is a free public WiFi network from the BRCK team. Anyone within range of the signal can connect to the internet for free, or you can watch shows, listen to music or read books from the stored content on the [...]
- Again Another Nubian Queen Of Two Lan... — Khensa (Khenensaiuw) was a Nubian queen dated to the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt. –On the cover of Vogue Arabia Khensa is named as a King’s Wife and King’s Sister together with King Piye. This suggests she is the sister-wife of the Pharaoh and hence likely a daughter of Kashta and Pebatjma. Her full titles include: Noble Lady, Great of Praises, Sweet of Love, Beloved one [...]
- Over The Knee Calvin Klein Boots — I adore over the knee boots, especially in black and brown because it goes with everything. I love the touch of gold in the inner heel. Living in the city and always being in a rush particularly during the cold seasons, these boots are great just to pick up and go. I learned the hard [...]
- Ex-Model & Dancer: Baroness Moni... — Nationality: (Detroit, Michigan) American Ethnicity: African American She studied dance at Roland Dupree Dance Academy. Ms. Von Neumann is the first African-American woman to gain this honorable (Baroness) title. She has traveled the world and lived an astonishing life; a life about which most can only dream. Baroness Monica Von Neumann was married to the late Austrian [...]
- Versace Boots — I have a love affair with knee high & thigh high boots. Who knows… maybe it’s instinctual since the British & French aristocrats are well known to wear them in the past to our present time by the fashionistas. Boots have been used also by riders for millennia, they were used by knights. As a [...]