New Yorker Pamela Love is as famous for her downtown style as she is her cool jewelry label, so who better to walk you through a whole new level of layering?
How to Layer Jewelry
- Again Another Nubian Queen Of Two Lan... — Khensa (Khenensaiuw) was a Nubian queen dated to the Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt. –On the cover of Vogue Arabia Khensa is named as a King’s Wife and King’s Sister together with King Piye. This suggests she is the sister-wife of the Pharaoh and hence likely a daughter of Kashta and Pebatjma. Her full titles include: Noble Lady, Great of Praises, Sweet of Love, Beloved one [...]
- Over The Knee Calvin Klein Boots — I adore over the knee boots, especially in black and brown because it goes with everything. I love the touch of gold in the inner heel. Living in the city and always being in a rush particularly during the cold seasons, these boots are great just to pick up and go. I learned the hard [...]
- Ex-Model & Dancer: Baroness Moni... — Nationality: (Detroit, Michigan) American Ethnicity: African American She studied dance at Roland Dupree Dance Academy. Ms. Von Neumann is the first African-American woman to gain this honorable (Baroness) title. She has traveled the world and lived an astonishing life; a life about which most can only dream. Baroness Monica Von Neumann was married to the late Austrian [...]
- Versace Boots — I have a love affair with knee high & thigh high boots. Who knows… maybe it’s instinctual since the British & French aristocrats are well known to wear them in the past to our present time by the fashionistas. Boots have been used also by riders for millennia, they were used by knights. As a [...]
- Bracelet From Senegal, West Africa — Bracelets were essential to a woman’s collection, and a simple version was often a Wolof woman’s first acquisition. Like necklaces and earrings, bracelets come in a wide variety of inventive styles, from the braided and twisted designs, which required the female client’s presence to designate the tightness of the twist, to delicate, European-inspired flowers, to [...]