Forbes’ Luisa Kroll’s exclusive tour of billionaire industrialist Dennis Washington’s Attessa IV.
The Quarter Billion Dollar Yacht
- Technology: BRCK — Moja is a free public WiFi network from the BRCK team. Anyone within range of the signal can connect to the internet for free, or you can watch shows, listen to music or read books from the stored content on the [...]
- Africa’s Mega City? — So let’s look at how this megacity is trying to modernize. The biggest challenge Nigeria faces is a population pyramid that’s overwhelmingly bottom heavy. 61% are younger than 25—that’s a lot of jobs to create and houses to build in the coming years. Thanks for sharing! Govt approves $1.488bn for Lagos … – Premium Times [...]
- Seeing Color For The First Time — Color blindness affects millions of people worldwide. Most men are color blind, It affects 1 in 12 men and 1 in 200 women. CVD (Color Vision Deficiency) can be acquired, but most are inherited genetically. The genes that influence the colors inside the eyes, called ‘photopigments,’ are carried on the X chromosome. If these genes are [...]
- What is happening inside your brain w... — Hate involves both the interior, primitive parts of the brain? Our capacity for intense dislike of others of our species may date back as far as 150,000 years. When subjects saw someone they hated, most of the frontal cortex remained active. The more intensively a person said that he or she hated another person, the [...]
- Monaco’s Baroness Cecile de Mas... — Baronness Cecile de Massy, wife of Baron Christian Louis de Massy, son of the late Princess Antoinette of Monaco, and cousin of Prince Albert of Monaco. She is of Caribbean descent. Cecile is the highest ranked black person in Monaco. She is the patroness of Ladies Lunch Monaco. Among its activities, she is also Vice-President [...]