Oprah’s conversation with filmmaker George Lucas.
- Johnny Depp — Ethnicity: German, English, Irish, French, African and Cherokee Inside The Actors Studio – Johnny Depp http://youtu.be/XgvgO5f0nSw Trade Mark Highly defined cheek-bones Frequently plays freakishly eccentric outcasts whose oddities are misunderstood by society, and usually have a flamboyant appearance and mannerism. Examples: Edward Scissorhands (1990), Ed Wood (1994), Don Juan DeMarco (1994), Dead Man (1995), Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998), Before Night Falls (2000), the [...]
- Born Rich:The One Percent Documentary — This 80-minute documentary focuses on the growing “wealth gap” in America, as seen through the eyes of filmmaker Jamie Johnson, a 27-year-old heir to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune. Johnson, who cut his film teeth at NYU and made the Emmy®-nominated 2003 HBO documentary Born Rich, here sets his sights on exploring the political, [...]
- Elon Musk’s commercial space tr... — Elon Musk Profiled: Bloomberg Risk Takers ELON MUSK comes up with design ideas in the shower. That may be his only free time. In 2010, Tesla successfully IPO’d, and SpaceX became the first commercial company to recover a spacecraft from the Earth’s orbit. As a designer, Musk says, he tries “to imagine, from a physics standpoint, [...]
- Hunting Multicultural Talents to mana... — Creative multicultural Talents will be the people needed to manage a big revolution in business, facing demanding consumers on a global market, said Kyung H. Yoon, Founder & CEO of Talent Age Associates. She was among the speakers at i7 Summit, A Global Conference on Technology, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Society held in Chantilly, Paris. [...]
- 25 years in the business — [...]