Moja is a free public WiFi network from the BRCK team. Anyone within range of the signal can connect to the internet for free, or you can watch shows, listen to music or read books from the stored content on the network.
- ever heard of this? — This reminds me of “Mutant Chronicles” a bit. http://youtu.be/c5aX0-PggzM Plot: In the year 2707, war rages between earths four giant corporations as they battle over the planet’s dwindling resources. In an era marked by warfare and social regression, the earth is on the verge of ruin, destruction is everywhere; battles explode on every ravaged continent. [...]
- Instagram’s Kevin Systrom a Sil... — Facebook’s $1 billion purchase of the photo app made Kevin Systrom the latest tech cult hero. It happened only because he chose school of Zuckerberg’s [...]
- Math Gender Gap — Girls’ Math Skills May Fall Short Of Boys’ Because Of Male Impulsiveness. By: LiveScience.com, staff Published: 07/28/2012 10:45 PM EDT on LiveScience From an early age, boys tend to take a more impulsive approach to math problems in the classroom, which might help them get ahead of girls in the long-run, suggests the latest study [...]
- Amazing Methods of Calculation — 25,000 yr old Mathematical Instrument found in Congo The oldest complex Mathematical System was found in 1950 in Eastern Congo in the region known as Ishango. It is a carved bone which consisted of notches on 3 faces on the carved bone. These notches suggests an ancient knowledge of multiplication and prime numbers using the [...]
- The Image of Cleopatra — Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty Click on the article and interview below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm remains of the queen’s sister Princess Arsinoe, found in Ephesus, Turkey. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Buried city and 17 pyramids revealed by satellite An infra-red satellite image reveals the pattern of streets and houses in the buried ancient city [...]