Olivier Rousteing is a French fashion designer and the creative director of Balmain. Rousteing was adopted by his parents at age 1. Rousteing’s mother is an optician, while his father is a seaport manager. He grew up in Bordeaux and moved to Paris to study at ESMOD.
BALMAIN : OLIVIER ROUSTEING’S LATEST SHOW by Loic Prigent
- Victoria’s Secret Model Jasmine Tooke... — Ms. Tookes is of African (Nigerian, Sierra Leonean), Barbadian, Brazilian, as well as British and Irish descent from her maternal [...]
- Star Trek Discovery Actress: Sonequa ... — Martin-Green was born in Russellville, Alabama. She has one sister and three older half-sisters. She had initially planned to become a psychologist before deciding to pursue a career in acting when she was in the tenth grade.On her decision to become an actor, she said, “I didn’t know I was going to be an actor [...]
- A Portrait of the first King of Haïti... — Quote: A rare find!! An intimate portrait of the first king of independent Haïti, Henri Ferdinand Christophe along with his wife And daughter circa 1811. – by an unknown artist of the Haitian school, circa 1811, Portrait of King Henri Christophe with his wife and daughter. Henri Christophe (1767-1820), reigned after the Haitian Revolution (1791-1804) [...]
- Fashion Designer: Lois Kindle Alexand... — Alexander-Lane received her master’s degree at New York University in 1963, she proposed a thesis on the historic role of African Americans in Manhattan retailing; her professor responded by saying African Americans played no such role. Her resulting thesis—and later her life’s work—proved otherwise. Alexander-Lane eventually published her own book, Blacks in the History of Fashion in [...]
- What is Enclothed Cognition? — Ladies loving fashion and beauty is part of who we are. Does your outfit alter how you approach and interact with the world? It has long been known that “clothing affects how other people perceive us as well as how we think about ourselves,” Dr. Galinsky said. “I love the idea of trying to figure [...]