Olivier Rousteing is a French fashion designer and the creative director of Balmain. Rousteing was adopted by his parents at age 1. Rousteing’s mother is an optician, while his father is a seaport manager. He grew up in Bordeaux and moved to Paris to study at ESMOD.
BALMAIN : OLIVIER ROUSTEING’S LATEST SHOW by Loic Prigent
- Soo Joo in Caterina Gatta collection — Korean [...]
- Stockings! — Ming Xi, Xiao Wen Ju & Wang [...]
- Micaela Reis — Angolan and Portuguese ancestry http://youtu.be/tSKXJWQ-bp4 the beauty pageant titleholder who was a Top 10 finalist at Miss Universe 2007 and placed first runner-up to Miss World 2007, becoming Miss World Africa. She was the highest placed Miss Angola at both Miss Universe and Miss Worldbefore the win of Leila Lopes in Miss Universe 2011 She was also named Miss World Continental Queen of Africa. [...]
- Addicted To Beauty — And now – the ultimate western extravagance; cosmetic surgery, is taking hold. It is the latest teenage craze on the streets of Tehran, the post nose-op plaster. A crackdown on western influences in fashion may make you think Iran is an unlikely hotspot for cosmetic surgery. Record numbers of people are going under the knife [...]
- Beautiful Photo — Shu Pei Qin in Elle China July 2012 by Benoit [...]