Olivier Rousteing is a French fashion designer and the creative director of Balmain. Rousteing was adopted by his parents at age 1. Rousteing’s mother is an optician, while his father is a seaport manager. He grew up in Bordeaux and moved to Paris to study at ESMOD.
BALMAIN : OLIVIER ROUSTEING’S LATEST SHOW by Loic Prigent
- Supermodel Adut Akech wins Model of T... — [...]
- Victoria’s Secret Model Jasmine Tooke... — Ms. Tookes is of African (Nigerian, Sierra Leonean), Barbadian, Brazilian, as well as British and Irish descent from her maternal [...]
- Star Trek Discovery Actress: Sonequa ... — Martin-Green was born in Russellville, Alabama. She has one sister and three older half-sisters. She had initially planned to become a psychologist before deciding to pursue a career in acting when she was in the tenth grade.On her decision to become an actor, she said, “I didn’t know I was going to be an actor [...]
- A Portrait of the first King of Haïti... — Quote: A rare find!! An intimate portrait of the first king of independent Haïti, Henri Ferdinand Christophe along with his wife And daughter circa 1811. – by an unknown artist of the Haitian school, circa 1811, Portrait of King Henri Christophe with his wife and daughter. Henri Christophe (1767-1820), reigned after the Haitian Revolution (1791-1804) [...]
- Fashion Designer: Lois Kindle Alexand... — Alexander-Lane received her master’s degree at New York University in 1963, she proposed a thesis on the historic role of African Americans in Manhattan retailing; her professor responded by saying African Americans played no such role. Her resulting thesis—and later her life’s work—proved otherwise. Alexander-Lane eventually published her own book, Blacks in the History of Fashion in [...]