Brazilian children at the Tajaparu river risk getting cut to pieces as they fasten their canoes onto fast-moving tourist boats in order to sell their goods. They are risking death in order to make a few pennies selling sweets and jams.
Economics and Children Risking it all
- Sujari Britt — Sujari Britt, may only be a 12-year -old cellist, but her virtuosity and artistry are well beyond her years. This episode features Sujari’s performance of Bach at a Manhattan School of Music recital. Watch Sujari’s story: http://youtu.be/18SJYcWCmWo PRODIGIES is a bi-weekly series showcasing the youngest and brightest as they challenge themselves to reach new heights and [...]
- The Fashion of Modelling — [...]
- Chinese beauty queen — [...]
- 36 24 36 – the feminine beauty — [...]
- Beauty in America — [...]