Series about one of the country’s most extraordinary aristocratic families, and the people who work for them. Britain’s first black marchioness.
All change at longleat docuseries
- queen masenate mohato seeiso of lesot... — Queen ‘Masenate Mohato Seeiso (born June 2, 1976) is the Queen Consort of King Letsie III of Lesotho. She was born as Anna Karabo Mots’oeneng in Mapoteng in the Berea District the eldest child of Thekiso Mots’oeneng and his wife ‘Makarabo. In 1990 Queen ‘Masenate enrolled at the Machabeng International College in Maseru and [...]
- Princess Sarah Culberson of the Mende... — Sarah Culberson was adopted one year after her birth by a loving, white, West Virginian couple and was raised in the United States with little knowledge of her ancestry. Though raised in a loving family, Sarah wanted to know more about the birth parents that had given her up. In 2004, she hired a [...]
- Princess: Anya Bazanova — African princess from a Russian [...]
- Royalty Peggielene Bartels — King Peggy: An American Secretary, Her Royal Destiny, and the Inspiring Story of How She Changed An African Village. The book chronicles how Peggielene Bartels went from being a secretary at Ghana’s Embassy in Washington, D.C to becoming African royalty of her late uncle’s village Otuam. Visit her official website on where to buy her book [...]
- The Baroness: Rebellious Rothschild — http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/apr/22/hannah-rothschild-nica-jazz-thelonious-monk-interview Book Description Part musical odyssey, part dazzling love story The Baroness traces Nica’s extraordinary, thrilling journey – from England’s stately homes to the battlefields of Africa, passing under the shadow of the Holocaust, and finally, to the creative ferment of New York’s 1950s jazz scene. From the Back Cover Rothschild by birth. Baroness by marriage. [...]