Series about one of the country’s most extraordinary aristocratic families, and the people who work for them. Britain’s first black marchioness.
All change at longleat docuseries
- The Image of Cleopatra — Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, renowned for her beauty Click on the article and interview below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/also_in_the_news/7945333.stm remains of the queen’s sister Princess Arsinoe, found in Ephesus, Turkey. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Buried city and 17 pyramids revealed by satellite An infra-red satellite image reveals the pattern of streets and houses in the buried ancient city [...]
- Princess: Ariana Austin Makonnen — Princess Ariana Austin Makonnen of Ethiopia is an American writer, arts manager and philanthropist. She is a member of the Ethiopian imperial family and the House of Solomon through her marriage to Prince Joel Dawit Makonnen, the great-grandson of Emperor Haile Selassie I. Mr. Makonnen, known as Prince Yoel, is the 35-year-old great-grandson of Haile Selassie, [...]
- Top 10 African Queens — Nefertiti Gudit Amina Amanishaketo Sheba Yaa Asantewaa Nzinga Amanitore Tiye Amanirenas Support his channel [...]
- Nigerian Royal Queens and Princesses — View the Queens and Princesses list in this video [...]
- Model: Adwoa Aboah — Nationality: British Ethnicity: Her father is African and her mother is British She appeared on the cover of British Vogue. She has also been on the cover of American Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Poland and i-D. In 2017, the fashion industry voted her as Model of the Year for models.com. ADWOA ABOAH International Model Of [...]