Susan Sarandon and Christopher Reeve presenting Louis Gossett, Jr. with the Best Supporting Actor Oscar® for his performance in “An Officer and a Gentleman” at the 55th Academy Awards® in 1983.
Louis Gossett Jr. winning Best Supporting Actor for “An Officer and a Gentleman”
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Engage... — Prepare for a royal wedding! Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have confirmed their engagement. In a statement released from Kensington Palace on Monday, Harry and Meghan confirmed the news. “His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle. The wedding will take place in [...]
- Prince Harry’s Girlfriend: Mode... — Nationality: American Ethnicity: Her father is Caucasian (Dutch and Irish descent) & mother is African-American. Markle has been in a relationship with Prince Harry since July 2016. In September 2017, during an interview with Vanity Fair, Markle spoke in public for the first time about her love for Prince Harry saying, “We’re two people who are really happy and in [...]
- Movie: Lost Boundaries — Unable to land a job because of his race, Scott Carter decides to be a White Man for one year. That one year becomes two, then 10, then 20. Thanks for sharing! But it’s still only a matter of time before Scott’s secret is out and he confronts racism in the New Hampshire town he’s [...]
- Vikings in Morocco and Africans in ea... — This might explain why some Scandinavian genes are showing up in a few DNA test results of African descendants. –Sea expeditions of the Viking Age Three burials from early medieval Britain that have been identified as those of African women on the basis of an examination of their skeletal remains. One of the burials in [...]
- Olympic Gold Medalist: Sherri Howard,... — Nationality: (Sherman, Texas) American Ethnicity: African descent Sherri Frances Howard is a former athlete who competed mainly in the 400 metres. She is the older sister of 1988 relay teammate Denean Howard. More fascinating is she has a B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering from California State University. She competed in the 1980 Olympic trials in the [...]