The true story of a black nurse and a German Prisoner of War, who fell in love during World War Two, and eventually married. Author Alexis Clark and host Paul Schankman have a conversation about her remarkable new “stranger than fiction” book, Enemies in Love.
Enemies in love book
- History, Hidden or Forgotten? — Hitler’s Black Victims: The Historical Experiences of European Blacks, Africans and African Americans During the Nazi Era. About the Author Clarence Lusane is Assistant Professor at the School of International Service at American University in Washington, D.C. Drawing on interviews with the black survivors of Nazi concentration camps and archival research in North America, Europe, and [...]
- Book: Heartmath Solution — The Intelligent Heart Access the power of your heart’s intelligence to improve your focus and creativity, elevate your emotional clarity, lower your stress and anxiety levels, strengthen your immune system, promote your body’s optimal performance, and slow the aging process. Review “This book could save you years of therapy.”–Deepak Copra, M.D., “The Chopra Center for [...]
- Ethiopian Princess Andromeda and Gree... — Aphrike in Greek means “without cold.” The word Ethiopia in Greek means “burnt complexion.” This maybe one of the oldest surviving ancient writings of an Interracial Couple. The beautiful Andromeda was the daughter of the Ethiopian king Cepheus and Queen Cassiopeia. One day, the vain Queen had bragged that her daughter Andromeda was more beautiful [...]
- Controversial Book: The Interbrain — Professor Tantam thinks the center for this brain wi-fi is in the prefrontal cortex, where the neuron activity associated with the senses of smell and sight are located. That activity may activate the sense of sight to make eye contact or pick up minute visual clues to what the other person might be thinking. This [...]
- Eat Right For Your Blood Type — THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING DIET PHENOMENON Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo is a noted naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, and the author of the revolutionary Eat Right series. His extensive research and clinical testing of the connection among blood type, health, and disease has garnered international recognition and led to groundbreaking work on many illnesses. [...]