Foreigners are buying New York City Apartment.
CNBC’s Secret Lives of the Super Rich: Mega-Homes
- Updated Map Of Africa’s Natural... — Africa remains a key territory on the global map. Rich in oil and natural resources, the continent holds a strategic position. “There is yet an enormous amount of wealth left to discover,” he said. It is the world’s fastest-growing region for foreign direct investment, and it has approximately 30 percent of the earth’s remaining mineral [...]
- The Burning Of Library In Alexandria,... — This library is most famous for having been burned down resulting in the loss of many scrolls and books; its destruction has become a symbol for the loss of cultural knowledge. Sources differ on who was responsible for its destruction and when it occurred. The library may in truth have suffered several fires over many [...]
- 16th century ancient ruins of Ouara i... — The ruins of Sultan Ibn Abdel-Kerim Djame’s palace date back to the 16th century. They include a large wall mural; the residences of the Sultan, his concubines and the princes’ wives; and a watchtower. Ouara (or Wara) is the former capital of the Ouaddai Empire lying near Abéché in eastern Chad. It has been deserted [...]
- Lalibela and its 12th-13th century ro... — The Church of St. George is one of eleven monolithic churches in Lalibela, a city in the Amhara Region of Ethiopia. Originally named Roha or Warwar, this historical and religious site is currently accepted in the modern name of Lalibela, after King Gebre Mesqel Lalibela of Ethiopia, who is regarded as a saint-like figure by [...]
- Visit my digital Inspiration board on... — [...]