BEIJING – FashionTV is at the Christian Louboutin fashion party in Beijing, China where dozens of glittery, glamorous, and high style Christian Louboutin shoes and bags are on display. Check out the ones with sequins, studs, prints, and Louboutin’s signature red sole.
Christian Louboutin Fashion Party in Beijing!
- A Portrait of the first King of Haïti... — Quote: A rare find!! An intimate portrait of the first king of independent Haïti, Henri Ferdinand Christophe along with his wife And daughter circa 1811. – by an unknown artist of the Haitian school, circa 1811, Portrait of King Henri Christophe with his wife and daughter. Henri Christophe (1767-1820), reigned after the Haitian Revolution (1791-1804) [...]
- Fashion Designer: Lois Kindle Alexand... — Alexander-Lane received her master’s degree at New York University in 1963, she proposed a thesis on the historic role of African Americans in Manhattan retailing; her professor responded by saying African Americans played no such role. Her resulting thesis—and later her life’s work—proved otherwise. Alexander-Lane eventually published her own book, Blacks in the History of Fashion in [...]
- What is Enclothed Cognition? — Ladies loving fashion and beauty is part of who we are. Does your outfit alter how you approach and interact with the world? It has long been known that “clothing affects how other people perceive us as well as how we think about ourselves,” Dr. Galinsky said. “I love the idea of trying to figure [...]
- Over The Knee Calvin Klein Boots — I adore over the knee boots, especially in black and brown because it goes with everything. I love the touch of gold in the inner heel. Living in the city and always being in a rush particularly during the cold seasons, these boots are great just to pick up and go. I learned the hard [...]
- Spending more on clothes than ever — You wouldn’t believe it if you looked on the runway, at an ad campaign, or heck…anywhere, but people of color are buying more luxury goods than ever. Nielsen just released its consumer report on black Americans, and the market research firm’s findings were, to say the very least, quite eye-opening. –Model Alisa Maria With black buying power expected [...]