Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most successful and wealthiest African American communities in the United States during the early 20th Century, it was popularly known as America’s “Black Wall Street”.
1921-Black Wall Street – Unknown History
- The Fashion of Modelling — [...]
- Chinese beauty queen — [...]
- 36 24 36 – the feminine beauty — [...]
- Beauty in America — [...]
- Stephen Wiltshire draws Tokyo from me... — One of Stephen’s extraordinary abilities is to memorize landscapes up to the highest detail. During this flight he had a thorough look at the view of the Japanese capital from the helicopter including thousands of buildings, towers, high-ways, cars, buses, even down to intricate details of trees and windows. Following the 30 minutes ride Stephen [...]