Facebook’s $1 billion purchase of the photo app made Kevin Systrom the latest tech cult hero. It happened only because he chose school of Zuckerberg’s start-up.
- Model: Peggy Dillard – Vintage — Peggy became a model as the result of being a student, as she explains. Her career took off in a very uncanny way, without a portfolio or an agent. Preparing for shows as a student, she would visit many of the showrooms in the fashion district, and the designers would ask her to do their [...]
- Model: Wanakee — Before Vera Wang became a national symbol for creativity and success, she was a talented and spirited fashion editor for Vogue Magazine. In 1981 she began featuring a new face in her glamorous editorial pages. Today artist Wanakee Pugh credits Ms. Wang for giving her a tremendous start that launched a successful twenty-year modeling [...]
- Godfrey Gao for Men’s Club Japan Maga... — [...]
- Raquel Welch — She is Spanish Bolivian and English Actress, born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She entered beauty contests as a teenager, and worked as a model, waitress, and television weather-girl before making her film debut in 1964. Launched as a sex symbol after her scantily clad appearance in One Million Years BC (1966), she was rarely challenged by later [...]
- GasLand Documentary — http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/613/index.html http://www.gaslandthemovie.com/ landowners wake up one day to find a lucrative offer from an energy company wanting to lease their property. Reason? The company hopes to tap into a reservoir dubbed the “Saudi Arabia of natural gas.” Halliburton developed a way to get the gas out of the ground-a hydraulic drilling process called [...]