Classic groundbreaking 1967 movie about an interracial couple and the white parents’ reaction upon meeting the black boyfriend for the first time. The movie stars three of the greatest actors in American cinema: Katherine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy and Sidney Poitier.
Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner
- Godfrey Gao for Men’s Club Japan Maga... — [...]
- Raquel Welch — She is Spanish Bolivian and English Actress, born in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She entered beauty contests as a teenager, and worked as a model, waitress, and television weather-girl before making her film debut in 1964. Launched as a sex symbol after her scantily clad appearance in One Million Years BC (1966), she was rarely challenged by later [...]
- Paula Patton — She is African and German American or Dutch Paula’s family lived across the street from the 20th Century Fox lot when she was growing up and she was a fan of films from her earliest years. Her mother, who also appreciated good films, was a schoolteacher, and her father was a lawyer. Study film at [...]
- The Human Stain: Wentworth Earl Mille... — The American actor is the star of the Television series Prison Break, playing Michael Scofield. He was born to a father of African-American, Jamaican, English, German, Jewish and Cherokee ancestry and a mother of Russian, French, Dutch, Lebanese and Syrian descent. Regarding his ethnicity and his experience with racism, he made the comment on an interview: “My [...]
- Bright Boulevards, Bold Dreams — Spanning sixty years, this deliciously entertaining history uncovers the audacious manner in which many blacks made a place for themselves in an industry that originally had no place for them. Through interviews and the personal recollections of Hollywood luminaries, Bogle pieces together a remarkable history that remains largely obscure to this day. We discover that [...]