Billionaire shop openning Dubai mall. So Forbes puts together these little video tidbits recounting the lavish lifestyles of the world’s fortunate few. As you may know Flavio Briatore is of Formula One fame, having worked with the biggest and brightest, he also discovered Fernando Alonso. He owns multiple resorts under the Billionaire brand. Speaking of which Forbes gives you this sneak peak into the dazzling parties of supermodels and rockstars. Flavio Briatore (born 12 April 1950) is an Italian businessman. He was manager or principal of two Formula One racing teams, most recently with Renault F1 . He was also part-owner and chairman of London’s Queens Park Rangers F.C. from 2007 to 2010. On 16 September 2009, Briatore was forced to resign from the ING Renault F1 team due to his involvement in race fixing at the 2008 Singapore Grand Prix. After the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA) conducted its own investigation, Briatore was banned indefinitely from any events sanctioned by the FIA, although this ban was later overturned by the French Tribunal de Grande Instance. Briatore wealth is reported to be $150 Million.
Vintage Billionaire Shop
- Priyanka Chopra — Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress, singer-songwriter and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000. [...]
- African Tribal Dance — From the movie “Coming to America”. Choreography by Paula Abdul Her father (Harry Abdul) is of Sephardic Jewish background from Syria. Her mother is also Jewish and was born in Canada. Her parents have lived in Syria, Brazil, and Canada – and this varied background has contributed to incredibly different stories in the press [...]
- Africa Fashion Week — [...]
- Baroness Monica Von Neumann — [...]
- Blinged Out Wedding Dresses — [...]