How Many Americans Have A Passport?
- Are women attracted to taller men? — Are taller men truly more successful than their shorter counterparts? A survey of the Fortune 500 conducted in 2005 revealed that the average CEO is 6 feet tall; over 90pc of CEOs are above average height; and only 3pc of CEOs are under 5’7”. The perfect excuse to fly first class: “My legs don’t fit [...]
- A Woman’s Intuition Is Real? — Research published by the Royal Society indicates that a woman can accurately establish a man’s masculinity and his affinity for children simply by looking at a picture of his face. Women also made judgments about long-term and short-term relationships by looking at a man’s face. –Brazilian Model Larissa Diniz, UK Photographer Michael Sheller Women and men [...]
- Model: Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifa M... — Folarin Alakija, the son of Nigerian oil billionaire Folorunso Alakija married Iranian model Nazanin Jafarian Ghaissarifar during what was an extremely opulent ceremony — one that had the price tag of about $6.3 million. The groom’s mother, Folorunso Alakija, serves as the vice chair of Famfa Oil, a Nigerian oil company, and is considered one [...]
- Controversial hypothesis On The Soul ... — Much thought-provoking evidence suggests that the way you look, think, react to life events, and interact with other people may be predisposed by the experiences of one or more human beings who lived in the past. Even if you don’t know who they were, you may find what appears to be their “soulprints” in the [...]
- Love At First Sight — Nevertheless, some people believe there can be a mystical experience of unity that accompanies the mere sight of the beloved for the first time. Perhaps there is a sense of déjà vu triggered by having known this person in a prior lifetime. Perhaps at first sight your “other half” pulls you toward him like the [...]