I usually don’t post art nudes, but my goodness this was shot in such good taste that I had to make an exception. All I see is the beauty alone in this Photo. The photographer is a true artist and Iman is the ultimate muse. David Bowie is one of the a luckiest man in the world.
Lucky David Bowie
- DNA & Your Unconscious Mind — Why do we find certain people more attractive than others? Have you heard it said “you can’t help who you’re attracted to?” while it might be true, your unconscious mind is making DNA level decisions for you. Why do we find symmetry to be more attractive? Dr.Gancstead says it may have to do with oxidative [...]
- Attn: To all black & mixed race ... — Although New York City has the highest concentration of models in the world, it can still be a dangerous place. For the young female models coming here from overseas this maybe difficult for you to understand… To the parents reading this post always check on your daughters, the agency is a business not their [...]
- Model: Tyra Banks — Nationality: American Ethnicity: African descent Tyra Lynne Banks is an American television personality, producer, businesswoman, actress, author, former model and occasional singer. Born in Inglewood, California, she began her career as a model at age 15, and was the first African American woman to be featured on the covers of GQ and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, on which she [...]
- Model: Jany Tomba On The Cover of Ess... — Nationality: American Ethnicity: Haitian, African descent ”In the 1960s, the 1970s, black models shined, and very, very few shined as lustrously as Jany Remponeau Tomba, who became one of the very first black supermodels in America. Her modeling career spanned three decades, with her face appearing on the cover of American Girl, Woman’s Day, Mademoiselle, [...]
- Scientists explains why women of colo... — Do YOU have the younger gene? Scientists identify genetic recipe that knocks years off our age – and you’re twice as likely to have it if you are black. Harvard scientists led a study involving almost one million people with private genetic database 23andMe and found one in ten white and a fifth of black [...]