Can You Trust Your Eyes?
- Biology: Humans Adapting to Climate E... — Body size and shape are significant factors in how efficiently an individual responds physiologically to cold and hot climates. When the environment is very cold, life can depend on the ability of our bodies to reduce heat loss and to increase internal heat production. As Bergmann and Allen observed, the human physiological response to cold [...]
- Science: Men with heavy brow ridges — Certain features of the face are built by testosterone,” said Helen Fisher. Those stereo-typically masculine features include a strong, square jaw, prominent brow ridges, high cheekbones, thin lips and a high forehead. What is a bit spooky is that upper body strength can even be read on a person’s face. What it is in the [...]
- Model: Lauren Nicole Chin — Nationality: American Ethnicity: Chinese & Mix Heritage/Jamaican, African descent. She stands at 5’11 Ft Tall and has a beautiful hourglass shape. Ms. Chin was one of the models in the NAV – Some Way ft. The Weeknd music video. Famous Blasian Celebrities You Never Knew This beauty is signed to 4 modeling agencies: Wilhelmina Miami, Front Management, Runways the [...]
- Model: Sydney J. Harper — Nationality: American Ethnicity: Mix heritage/African descent. She stands at 5’9 Ft tall with hazel eyes. Ms. Harper is fluent in English and French. Some of her famous beauty assets are her dark chocolate skin, facial bone structure and hair to name a few. -Photographer DAVID BOOKER This beauty is signed to 5 modeling agencies, ELITE Miami/S. [...]
- Quote: Brazilian Culture – The ... — Quote: Everyone is in search of beauty – Brazilian Beauty Best Answer: Mixed gene pool. Brazilians descend from native South Americans, Africans and Europeans so they get the best of everywhere, and mix it up. It is also a hot weather climate where people are more easygoing. And Brazil is a festive, effusive, right-brained culture. [...]