Can You Trust Your Eyes?
- Book: Heartmath Solution — The Intelligent Heart Access the power of your heart’s intelligence to improve your focus and creativity, elevate your emotional clarity, lower your stress and anxiety levels, strengthen your immune system, promote your body’s optimal performance, and slow the aging process. Review “This book could save you years of therapy.”–Deepak Copra, M.D., “The Chopra Center for [...]
- Power File Deluxe — The KISS New York Power File Deluxe Rechargeable Nail File Set is for use on finger- and toenails and is easy to handle due to its ergonomic design. It includes twelve interchangeable attachments with varying degrees of coarseness to shape, clean, polish nails and soften skin. Professional tools that work for you with an attractive [...]
- Gigi waxing kit — GiGi Mini Pro Hair Removal Waxing Kit is the ideal starter kit for the beginners in hair waxing or the price conscious professional. This kit contains all the necessary waxing essentials for a complete professional service. When you are ready to expand your salon menu to include profitable waxing services, GiGi Mini Pro Hair Removal [...]
- Are women attracted to taller men? — Are taller men truly more successful than their shorter counterparts? A survey of the Fortune 500 conducted in 2005 revealed that the average CEO is 6 feet tall; over 90pc of CEOs are above average height; and only 3pc of CEOs are under 5’7”. The perfect excuse to fly first class: “My legs don’t fit [...]
- Ancient Grooming — The practice of grooming dates back at least 40,000 years. When archaeologists opened the tomb of King Tutankhamun they found a pot of three-thousand-year-old moisturizer made from animal fat and perfumed resin. In the British Museum there is a woman’s cosmetics box, also from Egypt, dating to about 1400B.C. Inside it are an ivory comb, [...]