Can You Trust Your Eyes?
- Model: Candice Blackburn — Nationality: British Ethnicity: Mix Heritage Ms. Blackburn is 5’11 Ft tall with green eyes. She competed in the make me a supermodel competition and won. What is your favorite character trait? Openness – most of my closest friends are that because of how open they are. They don’t have to hide anything from me, as [...]
- Early humans migrated out of Africa t... — A study of present-day genomes of north-east Africans suggests the northern route through Egypt and the Sinai was more likely. DNA evidence proves early humans survived last Ice Age. Study: Early humans had better levels of gender equality than now. Jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back 400,000 years. Early humans migrated out of Africa [...]
- Byzantine Emperor Manuel I Komnenos a... — Italy (c. 1150) Found in the Vatican Library, Rome. Artist: Unknown Manuel I Komnenos was a Byzantine Emperor of the 12th century who reigned over a crucial turning point in the history of Byzantium and the Mediterranean. His reign saw the last flowering of the Komnenian restoration, during which the Byzantine Empire had seen a [...]
- Africa’s Richest Woman Is Worth... — Nationality: Angolan Ethnicity: African father & Russian mother. Isabel dos Santos is an Angolan investor considered by Forbes to be the richest woman not only in Angola, but the whole of Africa. In 2013, according to research by Forbes, her net worth had reached more than three billion US dollars, making her Africa’s first billionaire woman. She is [...]
- Science Explains The Attraction To Th... — A common aim is to identify specific features that possibly evolved as signals indicating mate breeding potential. Several cross-cultural studies have already determined that men from all countries and from all races tend to find hourglass-shaped women more appealing. Even from ancient times, women with larger, curvier hips have been associated with fertility, and so, strictly [...]