Can You Trust Your Eyes?
- Model & Actress: Eden Saben — Nationality: Israeli Ethnicity: African She speaks Hebrew & English. On the Cover of Blazer Magazine. itmodels.co.il/models/edensaban ITM models has differed herself from other agencies by incorporating models of all races, body shape, and personality, but has maintained a boutique agency by creating a filtering system which has helped create top models and stars. Galia Lahav [...]
- Science explains the power of touch — Research shows that physical affection has measurable health benefits. “Stimulating touch receptors under the skin can lower blood pressure and cortisol levels, effectively reducing stress,” Hertenstein says. One study from the University of North Carolina found that women who hugged their spouse or partner frequently (even for just 20 seconds) had lower blood pressure, possibly [...]
- People with an ‘O’ blood type have mo... — IRCCS San Camillo Hospital Foundation in Venice, shows that people with an ‘O’ blood type have more grey matter in their brain, which helps to protect against diseases such as Alzheimer’s, than those with ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘AB’ blood types. The researchers calculated the volumes of grey matter within the brain and explored the differences [...]
- Science says, eye contact can make yo... — Science says, yes, there is a link between long gazes into each other’s eyes and forming a love connection. –Model Tyrie Rudolph &-makeup by Leah Darcy – photos by Krish There are more neurons in the brain dedicated to vision than the other four senses combined – up to 80% of what our bodies take in [...]
- Controversial hypothesis On The Soul ... — Much thought-provoking evidence suggests that the way you look, think, react to life events, and interact with other people may be predisposed by the experiences of one or more human beings who lived in the past. Even if you don’t know who they were, you may find what appears to be their “soulprints” in the [...]