The Pyramid Code is a documentary that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. It’s based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
ancient Egypt and our origins
- Michael Hansmeyer: Building unimagina... — [...]
- Top 10 African American Inventors
- Born Rich:The One Percent Documentary — This 80-minute documentary focuses on the growing “wealth gap” in America, as seen through the eyes of filmmaker Jamie Johnson, a 27-year-old heir to the Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical fortune. Johnson, who cut his film teeth at NYU and made the Emmy®-nominated 2003 HBO documentary Born Rich, here sets his sights on exploring the political, [...]
- Elon Musk’s commercial space tr... — Elon Musk Profiled: Bloomberg Risk Takers ELON MUSK comes up with design ideas in the shower. That may be his only free time. In 2010, Tesla successfully IPO’d, and SpaceX became the first commercial company to recover a spacecraft from the Earth’s orbit. As a designer, Musk says, he tries “to imagine, from a physics standpoint, [...]
- 11 Women Who Are Changing the Tech Wo... — Jobs and economic escalation will follow as more women break through “glass walls” to start high-growth ventures. Where are all the women at in the startup world? If you read most articles about tech startup founders, you’re probably under the impression that only men create mobile apps and launch successful tech companies. Women only make [...]