The Pyramid Code is a documentary that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. It’s based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
ancient Egypt and our origins
- Alpha — An alpha male is the dominant male in a community or group. Zoologists and related scientists typically use the term to describe top-ranking male animals, but people also apply it to human beings, typically referring to adult men rather than boys. In either case, an animal or person with this label usually is an excellent [...]
- Science Explains The Effects Money Ha... — “Once we started using money, we found very reliable activation in these emotional circuits. This suggests that it’s not just sex, it’s not just drugs, it’s not just food that activates these circuits, money also activates these circuits and it does so very powerfully.” Could the fact that an ancient part of our brain gets [...]
- Science: Male Pheromones & Women... — A study published in December 2008 found that women can tell when a man is interested from the scent of his sweat. Researchers say the odorless pheromones found in male perspiration can have a dramatic effect on both a woman’s mind and body. A new study found exposure to male pheromones can boost a woman’s [...]
- Are women attracted to taller men? — Are taller men truly more successful than their shorter counterparts? A survey of the Fortune 500 conducted in 2005 revealed that the average CEO is 6 feet tall; over 90pc of CEOs are above average height; and only 3pc of CEOs are under 5’7”. The perfect excuse to fly first class: “My legs don’t fit [...]
- Early humans migrated out of Africa t... — A study of present-day genomes of north-east Africans suggests the northern route through Egypt and the Sinai was more likely. DNA evidence proves early humans survived last Ice Age. Study: Early humans had better levels of gender equality than now. Jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back 400,000 years. Early humans migrated out of Africa [...]