The Pyramid Code is a documentary that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. It’s based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
ancient Egypt and our origins
- Early humans migrated out of Africa t... — A study of present-day genomes of north-east Africans suggests the northern route through Egypt and the Sinai was more likely. DNA evidence proves early humans survived last Ice Age. Study: Early humans had better levels of gender equality than now. Jawbone discovery pushes birth of humanity back 400,000 years. Early humans migrated out of Africa [...]
- Africa’s Mega City? — So let’s look at how this megacity is trying to modernize. The biggest challenge Nigeria faces is a population pyramid that’s overwhelmingly bottom heavy. 61% are younger than 25—that’s a lot of jobs to create and houses to build in the coming years. Thanks for sharing! Govt approves $1.488bn for Lagos … – Premium Times [...]
- Seeing Color For The First Time — Color blindness affects millions of people worldwide. Most men are color blind, It affects 1 in 12 men and 1 in 200 women. CVD (Color Vision Deficiency) can be acquired, but most are inherited genetically. The genes that influence the colors inside the eyes, called ‘photopigments,’ are carried on the X chromosome. If these genes are [...]
- What is happening inside your brain w... — Hate involves both the interior, primitive parts of the brain? Our capacity for intense dislike of others of our species may date back as far as 150,000 years. When subjects saw someone they hated, most of the frontal cortex remained active. The more intensively a person said that he or she hated another person, the [...]
- Controversial Theory Of Ancient Earth... — Charles Hapgood advocated the Earth crust displacement theory in a book entitled The Path of the Poles. Hapgood supported this theory with geomagnetic and carbon dated evidence. In a book entitled When the Sky Fell, Rose and Rand Flem-Ath also advocate the Earth crust displacement theory, with additional geological and archaeological evidence. Both of these [...]