Harder, better, faster — the Silicon Valley way of life. Where your mind is your money, some techies are turning to smart drugs to enhance brain performance.
- Book: Heartmath Solution — The Intelligent Heart Access the power of your heart’s intelligence to improve your focus and creativity, elevate your emotional clarity, lower your stress and anxiety levels, strengthen your immune system, promote your body’s optimal performance, and slow the aging process. Review “This book could save you years of therapy.”–Deepak Copra, M.D., “The Chopra Center for [...]
- Are women attracted to taller men? — Are taller men truly more successful than their shorter counterparts? A survey of the Fortune 500 conducted in 2005 revealed that the average CEO is 6 feet tall; over 90pc of CEOs are above average height; and only 3pc of CEOs are under 5’7”. The perfect excuse to fly first class: “My legs don’t fit [...]
- Science: Hourglass Shape = High IQ? — An hourglass figure speaks of high intelligence in a study of sixteen Thousand women (16,000). –Model Melyssa Ford Researchers at the University of Pittsburgh and the University of California have found that ladies with an hourglass figure can boast a higher level of intelligence than lanky or rounder women this can be explained by the fact [...]
- Biology: Humans Adapting to Climate E... — Body size and shape are significant factors in how efficiently an individual responds physiologically to cold and hot climates. When the environment is very cold, life can depend on the ability of our bodies to reduce heat loss and to increase internal heat production. As Bergmann and Allen observed, the human physiological response to cold [...]
- Science: Men with heavy brow ridges — Certain features of the face are built by testosterone,” said Helen Fisher. Those stereo-typically masculine features include a strong, square jaw, prominent brow ridges, high cheekbones, thin lips and a high forehead. What is a bit spooky is that upper body strength can even be read on a person’s face. What it is in the [...]